Some cases: Children and Teenagers
Each of us is an “unique” individual…
Our bone structure, our muscular system, our growth potential and direction of growth, our aesthetic characteristics absolutely require a personalized treatment in order to obtain the best results.require
This little girl is 5 years old. Her upper jaw is blocked by the lower jaw. An orthodontic treatment is very necessary as it will avoid her having surgery and will allow harmonious growth and a satisfactory aesthetic result. This phase will be eventually followed by a multibrace treatment later.
This child has sucked his thumb up to his first visit to the orthodontist. This has caused a serious deformation of both jaws with numerous and troublesome consequences for his smile in the future.
The treatment will correct the gap, allow a good bite and an aesthetic set of teeth as well.
This little girl has always sucked her thumb. Her upper incisors are heavily directed forward, even when she shuts her mouth, which may induce a serious risk of fracture, as the incisors are in a “bumper” position.
It is urgent to make an adequate orthodontic treatment adapted to this specific case.
LEGAL NOTICE :
We guarantee that for each case presented:
- It is the same person on the “before and after” photographs
- The photographs in no manner were modified or improved numerically
- These photographs are proposed as an indication and the results are valid only for the person concerned.
- Each treatment is different, therefore the same result cannot be guaranteed for another person.
- The explicit consent of the patients was obtained for these photographs and their publication